It’s been nearly 100 years since scientists first started realizing the impact of autosuggestion and positive affirmations. Positive affirmations are instructions given to your subconscious mind by means of speaking those instructions or statements out loud and in the first person.
For example, the following is a positive affirmation for attracting money:
“I attract money because of my ability to create value with the products and services which I market.”
Positive affirmations are effective because the subconscious mind is believed to accept and to act on information, whether false or true, which it’s exposed to on a consistent basis through the five senses.
Through use of positive affirmations, people have been able to overcome low self-confidence, poor health, poverty, depression and many other personal limitations.
The following 10 positive affirmations were specifically created for helping YOU to gain more happiness, better health and greater financial prosperity. At the close of this article, you’ll also discover how to use these 10 positive affirmations for creating fast, lasting change.
Three Affirmations for Good Health
- “I am pleased with myself for being lean, healthy and energetic and for living a well-balanced, active lifestyle.”
- “I am proud to be completely free of pain and sickness and to be eating a well-balanced diet of natural foods.”
- “I am proud of my body and fully confident that I will feel great about the way I look and feel for the rest of my life.”
Four Affirmations for Happiness and Self-Confidence
- “I am so happy to see myself as a decisive, self-assured and emotionally mature person.”
- “I find happiness in the smallest things, I am unmoved by conflict and I always demonstrate courage in the face of adversity.”
- “I am secure in my ability to connect with others and to enjoy the positive influence of confident and ambitious people.”
- “I am the luckiest person I know!”
Three Affirmations for Financial Prosperity
- “I enjoy the influence of wealthy and prosperous people and am excited that I am becoming one of them.”
- “Money is attracted to me just as naturally as a bee to honey.”
- “I am confident in my ability to meet all of my financial needs, to give to those who are in need and to attract the financial resources needed to fulfill my greatest desires.”
How to Use These 10 Positive Affirmations
The power of these 10 positive affirmations will depend on three key things:
- How frequently you use them
- The intensity of your emotional state as you use them.
- How many ways you communicate them to yourself
For frequency, we suggest that you repeat these every single morning and every evening, especially as you notice them working. Too often, we start using positive affirmations but stop using them once they’ve made a difference. Think of these affirmations like taking a shower; you have to do it a little bit every day if you want good results for the rest of your life.
Your emotional state is also important as you practice these 10 positive affirmations. Positive affirmations should never become a chore. Once they do, you’ll “check out” emotionally and the affirmations will lose their impact. As you speak, listen to or read these positive affirmations, make an effort to work yourself into an emotional state which is positive and energetic.
Finally, use as many mediums of communication as you can: speak them out loud as you look at yourself in the mirror, record them in your own voice and listen to them before you go to bed, write them down on a piece of paper and put them on your bathroom mirror.
The more ways you communicate these 10 positive affirmations to yourself, the more benefit you’ll get from using them.