Everyone wants to be wealthier – to live a life free of material worries, pursuing their passions and providing for their loved ones. Many people, however, assume that wealth is a gift they aren’t worthy of receiving.
However, with the right approach, you can actually reprogram how you think and develop a healthy attitude toward wealth that will lead you to riches you never imagined.
It starts with affirmations.
Creating Wealth Affirmations
An affirmation is a powerful statement you repeat to yourself every day for 90 days. If you spend just 5 minutes each day repeating this single statement, you will reprogram your mind to not only accept but pursue a new belief.
In the case of wealth, this is immensely powerful. You can banish negative thoughts holding you back from the wealth you truly deserve. You can empower yourself to attract money and develop an attitude radiating creativity and energy to succeed.
To develop this kind of life changing mindset, use the following 10 wealth affirmations:
- I attract money to me and I am attracted to money
- I put 100% of my energy into every goal I pursue in my life
- I am open and willing to receive wealth in all of its forms
- I am wealthy more than I ever imagined
- I am gracious for the wealth I have in my life
- My wealth derives from honesty in everything I do
- I feel good about money and deserve it in my life
- I feel great joy in providing for my family and those I love
- I place no limits on the amount of money I can make and have as much as I need or want
- I enjoy making money and strive to have fun in every aspect of my work
The purpose of these affirmations is not just to make you feel as though wealth is a natural part of your life, but to give you the confidence needed to attract it.
One of the biggest reasons wealth is such an elusive goal is that many people don’t feel they deserve wealth or they grow uncomfortable at the idea of pursuing material gains.
But, there is nothing inherently wrong with wealth in your life. By pursuing wealth and using affirmations to reprogram your perceptions of it, you are making amazing things possible in your life – for you, your family and everyone you love.
As these beliefs become embedded in your mind, you will develop a sense of purpose that will carry you through every goal you undertake. No longer will you feel like luck is necessary to achieve wealth.
Wealth will become inevitable and you will bask in it – using it to acquire more wealth and continue to develop a lifestyle that will bring joy to you and your family.