The power of affirmation cannot be understated.
Every day of my life I wake up, look myself in the mirror and repeat powerful, affirmative statements that quite literally change how I perceive myself and the world around me – always for the better.
The power of repetition creates masterful minds that can do anything with the right focus. If you are one of those people – if you are able to sit down and spend 5 minutes every day for 90 days repeating to yourself affirmations focused on key aspects of your life, you will change everything.
To get you started, here is a list of affirmations designed to improve your life:
- I deserve to prosper in everything I do
- I am grateful for everything I receive in life
- I feel joy in paying my bills and offering support to my family
- The only limits to my abundance are my unconsciousness
- I am thankful for the unlimited flow of good into my life
- The world is abundant and joyful
- My greatest good is here for me now
- I deserve and accept the love offered to me by others
- I give love to those in my life freely and it is returned in many fold
- I allow love to find me in a state of great joy
- My partner is the most important person in my life and we are immensely happy together
- I attract and stay in only healthy relationships
- Making money is good for me and for everyone in my life
- I am destined to find prosperity in everything I do
- My ideas are incredible and I have the creative energy to bring them to life
- Money flows freely in my life
- Today is filled with opportunity and I will seize it
- I can and will have more than I ever dreamed possible
- Everything I need in life is mine – I have a surplus I can give unto others with
- I am health and happy as I am
- I will make positive health choices for myself
- I will exercise on a regular basis
- My belief in myself makes others confident in my talents and abilities
Creating Your Own List of Affirmations
This is only an inkling of the things you are capable of. The power of the human mind to believe what you offer to it and develop a sense of happiness based solely on these affirmations is incredible.
To develop your own list of affirmations, first ask yourself what is most important to you. What do you want to make happen and what is holding you back from doing so? Make a list of your dreams and goals and of the negative thoughts that stand in your way.
Now, craft affirmations that reprogram how you think about each of these problems. Relationships, wealth, family and personal health and wellbeing can all be affected with the power of affirmation. With just five minutes a day and a clear understanding of what your mind is capable of you can change anything.